Buyers - tenant/buyer/optionee
Buyers who recognize the importance of owning equity in a hard asset in today’s economy.
No bank qualifying: many applicants are restricted from qualifying immediately for a conventional mortgage for what ever reason such as lack of credit, bad credit,
job problems, self employment, new to the area or recently immigrated and so on. As we move through the motions, Invesro creates a hassle free environment for
all parties involved, and in some cases our expert financial planners and mortgage brokers will work along side the optionee to establish or repair credit to ensure
the new lender is in place upon the time the option to purchase is to be exercised.
• Flexible terms - usually 1 - 3 years
• Fast equity growth - initial option deposit, portion of monthly lease payment and credit matches are all credited towards your ending option price, as well as
appreciation over term of lease, puts optionee in a stronger equity position to qualify for financing once option to purchase is exercised. Equity growth is almost
always faster this way than that of traditional mortgages.
• Guaranteed Purchase Price - a conservative option price is agreed upon at beginning of lease, scheduled for end of term. Appreciation is expected and buyer
• No hidden fees - owner pays taxes, insurance, and strata fees
• Optionee to enjoy quiet time with property. In a lease/option, the optionee is not considered a renter, so they will experience the freedoms of homeownership
• Also renos, repairs or additions by optionee are not out of the question. With agreement of owner/optionor these improvements on the property increase the
value of property, which then increases the optionee’s equity position.
• Optionee may have handyman background which will aid in optionee’s equity position as well, (sweat equity)